Chip electrical testing is a process to ensure its functionality before shipment. Usually, capacitance and resistant will be checked.
34xx series tester
- Exceptional test and handling performance
- For a wide range of array configurations with throughput up to 45,000 parts per hour (750 per minute)
- Roller contact or slider contact are available, delivering superior and reliable contacting
- Suitable for contacting at multiple contact spots, which is addressed through a unique contact-tracking feature in the test plate
- Configured with 4 or 5 test stations for testing Cap/DF, cross Check (CC), Leakage current (V/I), and Breakdown Voltage (I/V)
- Meet the most demanding requirements for low volume electrical testing of passive components.
- Can be configured for testing most two terminal surface mountable passive components, arrays and networks simply by changing the contacts
- Supply in Kelvin, non-Kelvin and array configurations
- Designed for accurately testing low values of DCR on chip components including resistors, multi-layer inductors, wound inductors, ferrite inductor beads, common mode chokes, chip fuses and any other chip component in the 0201 up to 1 inch plus size range (metric 0603 up to 2.5cm plus)
- Test contacts are true Kelvin contacts, the two electrodes in a Kelvin contact being insulated from each other all the way to the surface of the chip with an insulator that is 0.003” thick