Vacuum Laminating Press
- Automatic loading device
- Turning unit automatically to flip tape upside down
- Air knife to clean tape before stacking
- Automatic Mylar removal unit
- Two vacuum plates in stacking table
- Stacking unit with lamination bars
- X, Y Position alignment by camera
- System control by PC and PLC
- Closing force: 45 kN
- Opening force: 14 kN
- Closing stroke: 150 mm
- Platen size: 300 x300 mm
- Panel size: 270 x 270 mm
- Upper heating platen level: ~1250 mm
- Max. hydraulic pressure: ~250 bar
- Max. operation temperature: 300°C
- Max. vacuum: <10 mbar
- Heating press for laminating multi-layer circuit boards.
- The heating and cooling plates are equipped with a channel system of thermal oil heating and cooling.
- Asbestos-free insulation plates for heat insulation between heating plates and press stands as well as special heat insulation of the closing cylinder increases service life.
- The press frames are mono-blocks to increase process safety during the vacuum.
- The overall modular concept allows for the flexibility of expanding a stand-alone press to a fully automatic system with multiple presses and storage units.